The best PC to get your work done. With an unlocked Intel Core i5-8600K processor liquid cooled in a red LED case and 16GB of memory, this computer will demonstrate a no-lag experience, letting you complete all your work this upcoming school year. This PC will even rival Apple in its responsiveness. This PC can run a 4K monitor, looks vicious, and will have near-perfect responsiveness thanks to the Samsung 970 EVO solid state drive. This system looks good, sports a black and red theme, lights up, and it will allow you to run over 50 tabs in Chrome, a calculator, a scientific simulation for your chemistry class, and 3 word files all at the same time with no lag whatsoever. Thanks to the UHD graphics, you can run some very light games on here, like Skyrim. The liquid cooling will keep the CPU cool, even if you stress the on-board graphics. Thanks to a high-wattage power supply, this system won't fail you from freshman year of high school to the end of graduate school! (But please still backup your data regularly, it would suck if your term paper was lost because your roommate got drunk and puked into your system thinking it was a garbage can...)
1) DEEPCOOL Mid-sized Dukase Liquid ATX case
2) Intel Core i5-8600K liquid cooled by the case and a 240mm radiator
3) ASRock B360 GAMING K4 motherboard (yes it says gaming, all you need is a graphics card to actually run more demanding games. Or you can ask us to put one in and we'll make that an option below!)
4) HyperX Predator DDR4 memory 8GB (1x8GB) @ 2933MHz (x2)
5) Samsung 970 EVO 250GB M.2 SSD
6) Thermaltake Smart 500W Power Supply
7) Intel AC Wifi Card (exact card may vary, so it is not pictured)
8) Windows 10 Home (can come with an Apple skinpack if you prefer, or we can try to put iOS on here and make it a "Hackintosh")
9) A notepad file with a Microsoft Office code, so you can download and use word and excel within an hour!
Note that the storage is a little low, so feel free to add more SSDs or hard drives in the "Extra Add-Ons" section as you see fit.
Also note that if you'd like to downgrade or upgrade any of the parts, please contact us on the "contact us" page. We'll make the CEO put in a product option in for this item (and yes, the price would lower for lesser-powerful components, and it would be higher with better components). This whole PC is upgradable.