By far the cheapest computer we can build, this tower is dirt cheap for those who are on an insanely tight budget. If you need a functioning computer that won't fail you for years and you're okay with low storage, slow performance, and non-flashy cases, then get this tower! We pinched pennies to get this build set up! Also we're literally not even charging service for this build, just because we need to keep this build as cheap as possible. The only way we can sell an even cheaper computer is refurbishing an old tower from Dell (the CEO of the company lives near a university, where they auction old desktops. We can usually get one for $25 without a storage drive).
1) Rosewill FBM-01 case
2) AMD Sempron APU with Integrated Radeon R3 Graphics (currently the 2650 is being used, but it may change based upon the market)
3) ECS KAM1-I (1.0) motherboard
4) Patriot Signature 4GB DDR3 RAM @1333MHz
5) Western Digital 160GB HDD
6) Apevia 450W power supply
7) Windows 10 Home, UNLICENSED or Linux Mint (or any version of Linux really, Mint is just the easiest to use in our opinion). Linux Mint will be chosen by default.
Note: Linux Mint has some hardware-easy games that you can, for free, download and play from the community software center. They should run at lower resolution on this rig and do fairly well on. We recommend a 1280x800 resolution for the monitor, and an 800x600 resolution for those games. So yes, if you need a functioning desktop but want to stay somewhat entertained, the awesome guys programming Linux have you covered!