A less expensive version of Odin, this build focuses on delivering solid performance at a much lower cost. While still a little pricey, this is perfect for anyone looking for a budget version of Odin. Since this build IS RGB intensive, we also made sure that this system has ways to tune down the lighting effects via a remote (and a button on the back of the power supply)
1) Thermaltake Versa C21 ATX Case
2) AMD Ryzen 1800X cooled by MSI's Frozr L Cooler
3) ASRock AB350 K4 FATAL1TY motherboard
4) G.Skill Trident Z RGB RAM 16GB (2x8GB) @3000MHz
5) WD Black 256GB M.2 SSD
6) MSI Radeon RX 580 ARMOR MK2 8G OC graphics card (4K gaming and VR capable!)
7) Kingwin Fan Controller (FPX-003)
8) UpHere RGB LED fans (x5)
9) Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 850W Gold Certified Power Supply
10) Windows 10 Pro, licensed
Note: The Ryzen 1800X with a heat sink will likely overclock and reach the Ryzen 2700X's speeds, so this somewhat matches Odin's CPU power.
Note 2: While optional, why not add in a 2TB hard drive below? 256GB of storage may be a little low for most people, and a $58 drive that has 8x the storage space would supplement your storage capabilities greatly!
Note 3: The front fan controller will only control the top and front fans. The rear fan will be controlled by the motherboard (and we'll keep it tied to the CPU temperatures if possible).