Fortnite is a game that is SUPER popular. Like, REALLY popular. As in, they'll own our lives at this pace. So we made a system that surpasses their recommended specs. This system will auto-set you with 1080P medium settings. If this is too pricey, you can select the "budget" option below. If you have a little more to spend, you can up to the RX 560 option for even higher settings.
Oh and yes, this will play other games at good settings.
1) Cooler Master MCW Masterbox Lite 3.1 mATX case
2) AMD Ryzen 5 1500X (their fastest 4C/8T Ryzen CPU yet!)
3) ASUS Prime B350M-E motherboard
4) Patriot Viper Elite Series 8GB DDR4 RAM (1x8GB) @ 2666MHz
5) ADATA SU800 M.2 SSD (128GB)
6) Gigabyte GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 graphics card
7) Thermaltake SMART 600 watt power supply (High-end enough to run your system flawlessly for a loooong time!)
8) Windows 10 Home, licensed
Budget option specs:
1) Cooler MAster MCW Masterbox Lite 3.1 mATX case
2) AMD FX-6300 CPU
3) Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 R2 motherboard
4) 8GB DDR3 Patriot Viper Black Mamba RAM (2x4GB)
5) ADATA SU800 SATA 3 SSD, 128GB
6) MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDDR3 graphics card
7) EVGA 550 watt power supply
8) Windows 10 Home, Licensed
Note: The PSU's 400 watt and 550 watt power supplies were literally $3 apart in price, so we went with the $3 more expensive option because 550 watts means longer reliability!
Oh and also the budget system may be noisy, just a heads up. But not unbearable. Just shut it down at "nite" (heh).
Very Important: If you select the budget option and then select the RX-560 upgrade, you'll instead get a GTX 1050 because the RX-560 is a solid $100 more than the GT710.