A build inspired by the toughest people on earth! When making this build, we went with something the US president wishes he had. Utilizing the Z370 platform with Intel's Core i7 processor, this build is really overkill for personal needs. If you plan to use this to check your emails, then you're looking at the wrong build. Honestly, this is just to show the kind of parts we can work with. But if you need the overkill that is Semper Fidelis, then by all means, enjoy a computer that has overpowered parts that will still be absurd even in a decade. Last thing to mention: We put two hard drives in RAID1 in this build. This halves the failure rate of the drives. So if a hard drive fails, all the data is mirrored on the other, giving you ease of mind for your files. The SSD has a heatsink too, so it will take a lot for it to overheat. All this while looking sleek and stylish! We also threw in a high-end Virtual Reality-ready graphics card, so you can live in the real world and in the virtual world whenever you desire!
1) Corsair Vengeance Series Military Green C70 case
2) Intel Core i7-8700K cooled by CoolerMaster's ML240L RGB liquid cooler
3) ASUS TUF Z370 PRO motherboard with military-inspired design
4) Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 RAM, 2666MHz
5) XPG GAMMIX S10 M.2 SSD, 512GB
6) Seagate 4TB HDD (2x) (RAID1)
7) PNY GeForce GTX 1060 XLR8 overclocked graphics card
8) Corsair RMi series 1000 watt power supply gold certified WITH A 10 YEAR WARRANTY
9) Windows 10 Pro, Licensed
Note: You can remove the graphics card if you don't plan to game or do any virtual reality, and save $480. Option below!