By far our cheapest gaming build ever, this computer somehow manages to get heatsinked RAM and Radeon Vega integrated graphics on an APU to deliver gaming potential on a strict budget. This will render games quite well for its price, though it doesn't compare with higher-end builds that use dedicated graphics cards. Still, you will get the best performance for its low price! A gift to gamers from a gamer!
1) Rosewill FBM-X1 case
2) AMD Ryzen 3 2200G CPU with Vega 8 graphics (can be upgraded)
3) MSI ProSeries A320 PRO-VD PLUS motherboard (note this doesn't have HDMI)
4) Patriot Viper Elite Series, 8GB DDR4 RAM (1x8GB)
5) 320GB OEM hard drive (manufacturer may vary)
6) EVGA 400W power supply
7) Linux Black Lab MATE OS (May need WineHQ to run .exe games) OR Windows 10 Home UNLICENSED.
APU Breakdown: APUs are the children of a CPU and GPU. They're processors capable of running games without a graphics card. Understandably, this makes them less powerful than a CPU/GPU combo. However, compared to your grandfather's computer, APUs will deliver great gaming when your budget is limited.
Notice: You can upgrade to the Ryzen 5 2400G for $70, which gives you more cores and better on-board graphics. This will up you from high 720p gaming to low-medium 1080P gaming that even Intel's 8th Gen. onboard graphics cannot ever hope to match!
Note that this is an upgrade to Odin's Grace last generation of gaming desktops, hence an increase in price. If your budget is still under this item's price, message us so we can use last-gen items to match your budget.