Fun fact: Gungnir is known as the Spear of Odin. This budget gaming rig uses a Pentium processor with AMD's graphics card! While not using the most pretty components, this is great for people who can't drop Rwanda's GDP (gross domestic product) on a gaming system. Bear in mind this will not handle insane games at high resolution at max settings. However, lowering the graphics a bit will let you experience even medium gaming with no issues whatsoever! This is a solid build for budget gamers, and even outperforms lower-end gaming notebooks in raw graphics performance.
1) Rosewill TYRFING mid-ATX case
2) Intel Core i3-7100
3) Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H highly durable motherboard
4) Gloway 8GB DDR4 RAM, 2400MHz (1x8GB)
5) 320GB HDD (manufacturer may vary)
6) AMD's RX-550 4GB GDDR5 graphics card by Sapphire (11268-15-20G)
7) Apevia 450W power supply
8) Windows 10 Home, Licensed
Note: If you select to have extra case fans (a $20 add-on available under "Extra add-ons"), you will automatically have your 320GB hard drive upgraded to a 500GB hard drive. This is because this case only accepts one fan. So why not use the remaining $15 to give the customer an upgrade on their measly storage? Though storage upgrade options alone are available below.