The price bridge between Arsene and Balder. This desktop incorporates high speed and responsiveness with price in mind. Using the latest Intel Pentium processor (8th Gen) with the power of a 7th generation Core i3 (in that 8th Generation has the same core and thread count), you'll receive a taste of modern tech at a price you can afford. There are even options to upgrade your SSD, hard drive, and processor below! In our opinion though, the processor upgrade isn't worth it unless you need to up the speed on your CPU as much as possible.
1) Masterbox Q300L mATX case
2) Intel Pentium Gold G5400 processor
3) ASUS PRIME H310M-A motherboard
4) Patriot Memory Viper Elite Series 8GB (1x8GB) RAM @ 2400MHz
5) XPG GAMMIX S10 M.2 SSD (128GB) w/heatsink, upgrade options below!
6) Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD
7) Apevia VS450W venus power supply
8) Windows 10 Home, Licensed
Note: While it does not use a gaming-grade APU like Baldr, the Pentium Gold processor combined with the M.2 SSD will ensure you have a lag-free experience with this system. If you want to switch out the Intel pentium with an AMD APU or even throw in a video card for gaming, consider Arsene, Gungnir (in gaming computers), or just contact us and we'll set you up with a system to suit your needs!