Bifrost is the really big RGB cube that not only looks really good, but also performs at levels unheard of in most households. While somewhat heavy and cumbersome, this cube demands attention and it's own space. This is for those who want to make the computer part of their decor. With RGB fans, an RGB liquid cooler, and Intel's new Core i5-8600K unlocked hexacore processor, you're ready to tackle the competition and do everything you need to in a fraction of the time your current computer can accomplish. Did we mention this is gaming-ready with a Virtual-Reality ready GeForce GTX 1060, 6GB? Yeah, full 1080P gaming at max settings is capable on this machine. Easily.
1) Anidees AI-CL-CUBE-W-PM ATX Steel/Tempered Glass PC case (RGB version)
2) Intel Core i5-8600K cooled by DEEPCOOL's CAPTAIN 240EX RGB CPU cooler (includes RGB strip for the inside of the case for extra RGB lighting)
3) Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 motherboard
4) G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3200MHz RAM (2x8GB) (x2)
5) Samsung 970 PRO Series NVMe SSD (512GB)
6) Seagate BarraCuda 4TB hard drive (x2)
7) MSI GTX 1060 6G ARMOR OCV1
8) EVGA 750 GQ 80+ Gold Certified 750 watt power supply
9) Windows 10 Pro, Licensed
Note: You can upgrade the processor below!