A personal computer that utilizes low price but also great specs. With this Intel build, you have a computer for everyday needs that is a value system running Windows 10, and comes with high durability and a great case. We came up with this build after Arsene went up drastically in price.
1) DIYPC Solo-T1-BK mid-tower case
2) Intel G3900 6th Gen. Celeron Processor
3) Gigabyte GA-H110M-A motherboard
4) Patriot Viper series DDR4 RAM 4GB (1x4GB) @2400MHz
5) 1TB WD Blue hard drive (2TB option below, switches from WD to Seagate)
6) 450W power supply from Apevia (Raptor Series)
7) Windows 10 home, licensed (Can switch to Linux for a $40 reduction in price!)
Note: This tower has a LOT of upgradability below. We recommend upping yourself to a pentium processor and a 2TB hard drive. They're less than a $30 total upgrade and they'll give you more speed and more storage capacity.