Just need a computer for personal use? Don't need fancy and crazy specs? Just want an AMD based desktop that can do what you want? Checking emails, watching videos at HD, doing school work, and very light gaming are all possible here! With 2TB of storage and a separate SSD for wicked fast loading speeds, you can get a personal computer that annihilates all other personal desktops! Just keep this away from your jealous friends and family. (If you need a CD drive, please specify below). Oh and did we mention the power supply has RGB lighting on it? So yeah, that'll add some flavor to this build! Don't worry, there's a switch in the back to turn off and on the lighting, or you can save $10 and get a power supply without the lighting at all!
1) Cooler Master MCB-B600L case with acrylic side panel
2) AMD Ryzen 3 2200G CPU with Vega 8 graphics
3) GIGABYTE GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 motherboard
4) Ballistix Sport LT 8GB DDR4 RAM @2666MHz (2x4GB)
5) ADATA SU800 M.2 SSD, 128GB with 3D NAND
6) Seagate 2TB BarraCuda HDD
7) Thermaltake Smart RGB 500W power supply
8) Windows 10 Home, Licensed
Note: We went with Intel's Core i3 processor before, but switching to AMD's Ryzen 3 2200G gave us more cores and integrated Vega graphics for those of you out there who want to jump on this platform and do some light gaming. Basically it gave us more versatility.